Be Relentless Trailer
On March 1, 2014, Norma Bastidas embarked on a journey to break the record for the world's longest triathlon. As a survivor of sexual violence, exploitation and kidnapping she ran for one cause... to fight human trafficking.. After 122 miles of swimming the gulf of Mexico, more than 2900 miles of cycling, and 720 miles running in 65 days, Norma arrived in DC.
Sponsor the project at Berelentless.iEmpathize.org or in Mexico at FundacionReintegra.org.mx
Be Relentless will:
-Capture the conversation and empower communities across the US, Mexico and beyond to join the fight against human trafficking.
-Create an Opportunity Fund for survivors in Mexico and the United States to help them achieve restoration and pursue their dreams.
-Protect vulnerable children through bilingual curricula and outreach.
- Be Relentless Trailer
- Youth Reactions to Be Relentless
- Officially Amazing
- Be Relentless: The Final Stretch
- Be Relentless Day 46: Bike to Run
- Be Relentless Day 35 Border Crossing
- Be Relentless Day 26: Love a good road trip?
- BR Believe Español
- Be Relentless End of Day 2
- Be Relentless Day 9
- Be Relentless Press Conference: Mexico City
- Be Relentless Promo
- Be Relentless Teaser Español
- Marisol's Story
- BR Pitch Sizzle